Relationships aren’t always easy, especially when you consider compatibility.
Thankfully, like astrology, numerology gives you insight, helping you to find a compatible partner.
Numerology, which is the study of numbers and their relationship between your core values and traits, has over the years been used to make predictions of a love life by finding a compatible match with traits that complement each other.
So, whether you are meeting someone you like for the first time or you want to know what the future holds for your relationship, it’s easy to make these predictions with numerology.
We refer to them as predictions because sometimes, life surprises you with its gift, which turns out to be completely different from whatever numerology tells you.
However, there is still a spiking interest in this topic because a higher percentage of its predictions turn out the same.
Compatibility of Life Path Numbers
One way to understand compatibility through numerology is by calculating your life path number.
This reveals your personality, traits, relationship with others, and challenges you are likely to face.
So, if you want to find love, you can compare your life path’s number with that of your love interest to see if both personalities will complement each other, irrespective of your weaknesses.
Note that numerology compatibility isn’t only for romantic relationships; you can also use it to check for your compatibility with friends, relatives, colleagues, etc.
This way, you will understand the other person’s personality and learn to relate with them in the best way possible.
To calculate your life path number, continue to add your birth date digits till you arrive at a single digit.
See the process below.
Let’s say you were born on the 10th of February 2000. Add the single digits of the date, month number, and year together.
The date 10th becomes 1 + 0 = 1
The month 02 becomes 2 + 0 = 2
The year 2000 becomes 2 + 0 + 0 + 0 = 2
Add the numbers 1 + 2 + 2 = 5
Hence, your life path number is 5
So, if you were born on the 10th of February 2000, your life path number is 5.
This may seem like one of those math problems you hated in high school but simple to understand.
Like we stated earlier, life path numbers are usually single digits, but there is an exception when you attain a master number (11, 22, or 33) after adding the date, month, and year of your birthday.
Compatibility Of Destiny Numbers
According to numerology, alphabetical letters have numerical values representing them; hence, you can derive root numbers from names or words.
To get your destiny number, you have to sum up the number representing each letter in your name (first name, middle name, and surname) to get a single digit (except in the case of a master number).
Check out the number representation for the alphabetic letters.
- 1 represents letters A, J, S
- 2 represent letters B, K, T
- 3 represent letters C, L, U
- 4 represent letters D, M, V
- 5 represent letters E, N, W
- 6 represent letters F, O, X
- 7 represent letters G, P, Y
- 8 represent letters H, Q, Z
- 9 represent letters I, R
Let’s calculate the destiny number for the name ROBERT PAUL MILLEN
ROBERT (9 + 6 + 2 + 5 + 9 +2 = 33. Hence, 3 + 3 = 6)
PAUL (7 + 1 + 3 + 3 =14. Hence, 1 + 4 = 5)
MILLER (4 + 9 + 3 + 3 + 5 + 9 = 33. Hence 3 + 3 = 6)
Add the result together (6 + 5 + 6 = 17. Hence, 1 + 7 = 8)
The final result shows that the destiny number for the name ROBERT PAUL MILLEN is 8.
When it comes to compatibility, if you and your love interest fall under the same life path number or/and destiny number, then it means that you are both compatible.
And there is a high chance that your relationship will be successful.
Nonetheless, each number (life path and destiny) had a couple of other numbers it is compatible with.
Number Representation for Compatibility
- Number 1- You are organized, have a strong aura, and need to be in control to feel fulfilled. You are compatible with numbers 1, 3, 5, and 9
- Number 2- You are ruled by your emotions and navigate towards intense relationships, which you can find in numbers 2, 4, 6, and 8.
- Number 3- You love easily and hard, hence why you are compatible with the numbers 1, 3, 6, 7, 8, and 9.
- Number 4- you are organized, disciplined, and would love to be in control. Your compatible numbers are 2, 4, 6, and 8.
- Number 5- You are drawn to intelligent minds and love to undertake new experiences, making you compatible with numbers 1, 5, 8, and 9.
- Number 6- You know how to build and maintain relationships because you learn to see the best in people rather than their flaws. Your compatible numbers include 2, 3, 4, 6, and 9.
- Number 7- The idea and image of love you’ve built in your mind are almost next to perfect, making it impossible to settle for less than what you truly desire. Nevertheless, you can find that desire in the numbers 2, 3, 5, 7, and 9.
- Number 8- You are willing to do everything possible to make your relationship a success. Your compatible numbers are 2, 3, 6, and 8.
- Numbers 9- Your love for independence makes it hard to commit to a relationship 100%. And if you ever find someone that makes you want to commit, you still maintain a personal life outside the relationship that allows you to keep friends and do certain activities independent from your partner. You are compatible with numbers 2, 3, 5, and 7.
A Brief Summary
In conclusion, while life path numbers show compatibility between the date of birth, destiny numbers show compatibility between names.
Both of them are important when checking your compatibility with a love interest or your partner.
Which means that you cannot make conclusions based on the result obtained from one alone.
Ensure to take both tests into account because together, they cover almost every area of your life in relationships.
Life path number compatibility is all about two people, not one and the energy between them.
Follow us On Twitter for more.
Hana is a numerology, tarot and astrology expert who studied extensively in India and made some amazing connections in that time. Her goal is to teach people how to live lives of passion and purpose by utilizing numbers, tarot and the planets as a guide.